If you are interested in contributing an article, an excerpt from a published work, short story, poem or photographs kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Kindly include web links to your published work.
01. Live Encounters Magazine and Live Encounters Poetry & Writing (LE Poetry renamed from March 2017 issue) does not accept unsolicited work.
02. Our editorial board makes the final decision on which articles and poems are to be included in Live Encounters Magazine and Live Encounters Poetry & Writing. Only those that are accepted will be informed. Note: From March 2017 onwards only unpublished poems, short stories (2000 words), flash fiction (600 words), book reviews (500 words) and (published) translations – English, will be accepted by Live Encounters Poetry & Writing. Unpublished means the work should not be published in hard copy, on social media or blogs/net.
03. Requests by contributors for edits or removal of work already published in Live Encounters Magazine and Live Encounters Poetry & Writing will not be entertained.
03. As we are a not for profit organisation we cannot offer any remuneration. However, all contributors are given a separate profile page on the website, which includes links to their work etc.
04. Copyright rests exclusively with the author and/or their publisher.
Live Encounters has showcased contributors from over 30 countries.