If you are interested in submitting work kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please include web links to your published work. Unaddressed emails with unsolicited work will
not be acknowledged.
01. Our editorial board makes the final decision on which articles and poems are to be included in Live Encounters Magazine (founded 2010), Live Encounters Poetry & Writing (founded 2016) and LE Children Poetry & Writing (founded 2019). Only those that are accepted will be informed.
Note: Only unpublished poems (max.5), short stories (2500 words), flash fiction (600 words), book reviews (1200 to 1500 words) and essays (1500 words) submitted in English will be accepted by Live Encounters Poetry & Writing, Live Encounters Young Poets & Writers (formerly LE Children Poetry & Writing) and Live Encounters Books. Unpublished means — work that has not been previously published anywhere in hard copy, on social media or blogs/net.
02. Live Encounters Book Reviews welcomes reviews of books published by contributors to Live Encounters. The reviewer need not be a contributor to LE. All reviews must be previously unpublished.
03. Requests by contributors for edits or removal of work already published in Live Encounters Magazine, Live Encounters Poetry & Writing , LE Children Poetry & Writing and LE Book will not be entertained.
04. As we are a not for profit organisation we cannot offer any remuneration.
05. Copyright rests exclusively with the author and/or their publisher even after publication by us.